Aerospace, Customer Service Manager (Event Manager)
The Aerospace, Customer Service Manager is responsible for building customer relationships, and representing the customer’s interests during daily operations. The EM works in close partnership with the sales team to proactively address Cycle 0 opportunities. The EM must have the ability to balance operational goals with satisfying customer commitments while maintaining profitability.
- Manage Gate 0 process
- Manage customer hold process
- Manage profitability of customer events
- Analyze and approve cost estimates, invoices, and warranty application
- Coordinate customer visits
- Drive closure to invoice disputes
- Perform as a liaison between the shop and the customer
- Ensure export control and ITAR compliance
- Must be willing to travel and work extended hours
- Weekend coverage occasionally required
- Grade L7 – AA/AS Aviation Maintenance Management Degree plus 5 years related experience
- Customer Service experience in an aviation overhaul and repair operation or similar complex business.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented- position demands accuracy and responsibility.
- Able to plan and arrange work schedule to fit customer requirement with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office, Lotus Notes and SAP.
- Pay grade dependent on education and experience levels.
- Experience with PT6/JT15D/PW300/PW500 engine models.
- Familiarity with current SAP/ACE tools.
- Previous field experience and customer interface involving P&WC products.
- Business negotiation training and skills.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
Confidential, United States