AH-64D/E Apache Instructor Pilot
- Retired/separated USG officer preferred
- Previous experience as a (LCT) instructor preferred.
- Instructor Pilot in AH-64D/E Apache.
- Served as a rotorcraft IP for at least 3 years with a minimum of (500) hours as an IP is preferred.
- Previous academic instructor and/or completed a formal academic instructor course preferred.
- Experience in instructional development courses and/or academic instructor is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the latest operations, performance, and weapons and capable of providing instructions in both basic and advance flying techniques and procedures.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (comprehension, writing, speaking) in English.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a US passport.
Saudi Arabia, Middle East
Operations / Management, Pilot