Aircraft Fuel Systems Technician ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Advises on aircraft fuel systems removal, repair, and installation maintenance procedures and policies.
- Diagnoses fuel system and component malfunctions.
- Recommends corrective actions and resolves problems using technical publications and analytic techniques.
- Performs maintenance on aircraft fuel tanks and cells. Removes access panels, and depuddle/ purges, repairs, and tests fuel tanks and cells. Performs entry and maintenance in confined spaces.
- Removes, repairs, and replaces malfunctioning components.
- Prepares aircraft surfaces, and applies sealants, adhesives, and associated chemicals.
- Supervises, inspects, and evaluates aircraft fuel systems maintenance activities.
- Cleans fuel cells and tanks, and inspects for foreign objects, corrosion, cell deterioration, and fungus.
- Stores, handles, uses, and disposes of hazardous material and waste.
- Initiates deficiency reports, maintenance analysis documents, technical data changes, and equipment records.
- Records information on data collection forms and automated systems.
- Required to remove foam from the F-15 fuel tanks using appropriate safety equipment, tech data, tools and chemicals.
- Performs all other responsibilities assigned by Back Shop Supervisor
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East