Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P Mechanic)
Aviation Recruiting is looking for experienced A&P Mechanics for our client in North Dakota. They are an FAA Certified Repair Station as well as a Bell Helicopter, Beechcraft, Cessna and Cirrus Authorized Service Center.
- Troubleshoot, repair and inspect private and corporate aircraft
- Work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Current A&P Certificate and at least 3 years of experience on various general aviation aircraft
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability
- Prefer a background on piston, turbo and Cessna and Beech jets as well as Bell Helicopters
- Sheet metal abilities and avionics troubleshooting and repair a plus
- Inspector Authorization (IA) is a plus
North Dakota, United States