Aircrew Flight Equipment (AFE) Specialist (Life Support) – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Inspect, maintain, pack and adjust aircrew flight equipment such as flight helmets, oxygen masks, flotation devices, survival kits, helmet mounted devices, aircrew night vision and other ocular systems, anti-G garments, aircrew eye and respiratory protective equipment, chemical biological protective oxygen masks and coveralls, and other types of AFE and aircrew chemical defense systems.
- Repair fabric and rubber components, including protective clothing, thermal radiation barriers, flotation equipment, CRU 60 or CRU 94, NVG, and JHMCS.
- Evaluate problems and determine feasibility of repair or replacement related to inspecting and repairing fabric, rubber equipment, and parachutes.
- Evaluate work orders for fabrication of authorized items.
- Install and remove aircraft-installed AFE.
- Use various types of test equipment such as altimeters, oxygen testers, leakage testers, radio testers, and other types of testers to conduct reliability testing on AFE and ACDE.
- Maintain inspection and accountability documentation on AFE issued to aircrews or prepositioned on aircraft
- Perform all other duties assigned by Back Shop Supervisor
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East