Aviation Recruiting is looking for an Electronic Technician with 5 plus years’ experience. The successful candidate must possess a strong background in testing, troubleshooting and repairing analog, digital, and RF/ L-band radios to a component level.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Experience working with electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies is required
- Must be able to read and understand complex technical instructions, schematics, test procedures, and have a current knowledge and training on advanced test equipment such as Spectrum, Network & Logic Analyzers, O-scopes, Signal and Pulse generators
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Basic computer data entry skills are required
- Graduation from an advanced Military Electronics training program and Military Avionics experience is a plus
- Experience working with FPGAs, embedded microprocessors, and microcontrollers is a plus
- A currently active U.S. security clearance is a plus
- IPC-STD-001 solder training and certification is also a plus
Florida, United States