F-15 Aircrew Egress Systems Technician – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Advise on and solve installation, maintenance, and repair problems by studying schematic and technical publications.
- Diagnose malfunctions and recommend corrective action.
- Implement maintenance and safety policies for egress systems.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on egress systems.
- Remove and install egress systems.
- Ensure egress explosive cartridge activated devices (CAD) and pressure activated devices (PAD) are safe and disarmed prior to performing maintenance.
- Perform operational and functional tests of egress systems, subsystems, and components using test equipment and test kits.
- Apply corrosion control procedures to escape systems and related components.
- Operate and maintain related SE.
- Use the automated maintenance system to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, and maintain equipment records, document maintenance actions, and time change database.
- Perform integrity inspections of the escape system.
- Inspect egress systems, subsystems, and components for safety, security, and serviceability.
- Inspect and determine serviceability of CAD and PAD devices based on shelf and service life limits.
- Use and dispose of hazardous waste and materials according to environmental standards.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Back Shop Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East