F-15 Electrical and Environmental Systems Technician – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain aircraft E & E systems, subsystems, components, and associated test equipment
- Perform maintenance on E & E on-equipment systems. Included are direct and alternating current; gas turbine compressors and auxiliary power units; landing gear, anti-skid, and nose wheel steering; electronic engine control, ignition, and starting; lighting; master caution and warning; take-off warning; flight control; cargo door and cargo delivery equipment; non-electro static application windows; anti-icing; fire and overheat warning; fire extinguishing and suppression; fuel control; liquid cooling; air conditioning, bleed air, cabin pressurization, and auxiliary pressurization; oxygen; and aircraft utility systems.
- Perform off-equipment maintenance on E & E system components and associated test equipment. Included are control, protection, caution, and warning panels; lighting equipment; frequency and load controls; anti-icing controllers; inverters; voltage regulators; nose wheel steering and anti-skid amplifiers; generators and integrated drive generators; actuators, relays, motors, and valves; lighting equipment; fire and overheat panels; fire extinguishing equipment; aircraft batteries; and special equipment testers
- Perform cryogenic maintenance on mobile aircraft servicing units. Maintain electrical wiring and connectors.
- Use electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and other test and support equipment.
- Maintain compressed gas equipment.
- Inspect and evaluate aircraft E & E maintenance activities.
- Determine operational status of assigned assets.
- Interpret inspection findings and determine corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with technical publications and directives.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Specialist Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East