F-15 Hydraulics Systems Technician – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Advise on problems maintaining aircraft hydraulic systems and SE.
- Determine maintenance procedures and performance characteristics using technical publications.
- Diagnose malfunctions and recommend corrective action.
- Perform maintenance on aircraft hydraulic systems.
- Troubleshoot, remove, repair, overhaul, replace, adjust, and test malfunctioning components
- Inspect aircraft hydraulic systems, components and SE.
- Perform system operational checks.
- Store, handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material and waste according to environmental standards.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Back Shop Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East