F-15 Integrated Avionics Technician – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Identify and isolate, F-15, integrated avionics systems malfunctions, and analyze performance.
- Operate integrated avionics systems to determine operational condition.
- Interpret equipment operation to isolate malfunctions in systems such as attack control, instrument, flight control, communications, navigation, APG 63 V3, JHMCS, VRAMS and penetration aids.
- Trace data flow and wiring diagrams.
- Use built-in test functions, electronic measuring equipment, support aerospace ground equipment (AGE), and hand tools.
- Monitor equipment performance & detect and analyze malfunctions
- Remove, install, align, and check integrated avionics systems as well as remove and install line replaceable units, and align systems.
- Operationally check externally mounted avionics equipment.
- Bore sights systems and perform intermediate or organizational maintenance level modifications.
- Inspect integrated avionics systems, post entries, and maintain inspection and maintenance records.
- Inspect avionics systems and determine operational status.
- Interpret inspection findings, and determine corrective action adequacy. Review maintenance management publications and procedures to obtain avionics systems information.
- Recommend methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance procedures.
- Use automated maintenance systems.
- Input, validate, and analyze data processed to automated systems.
- Clear and close out completed maintenance discrepancies in automated maintenance systems.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Specialist Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East