F-15 Maintenance Management Analysis Specialist – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Report findings to managers and make recommendations.
- Inform managers of significant factors affecting the mission.
- Manage and operate maintenance management information systems (MIS), and perform functional system administrator (FSA) duties.
- Collect, monitor, audit, evaluate, and analyze MIS data.
- Periodically audit source data for accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with directives.
- Collect and maintain data for use in analysis reports, studies, and problem identification.
- Use statistical techniques to interpret findings from data, identify trends and significant deviations, and recommend corrective action.
- Analyze deficiencies in areas such as equipment performance, materiel consumption, scheduling, management, and resources; their impact on the maintenance mission; and results of corrective actions.
- Prepare visual media for analysis studies.
- Prepare written reports and special studies, present recommendations and briefings to senior managers.
- Control, manage, and maintain MISs.
- Perform FSA duties.
- Coordinate, effects development, and schedule MIS products, retrievals, and other programs.
- Identify problems, make recommends and apply corrective actions related to MIS operation and maintenance.
- Identify and report database problems and issues.
- Coordinate with appropriate information management and processing centers to ensure automated systems capability and compatibility with customer requirements are met.
- Focal point for MIS requirements and enhancements.
- Forward requirements and enhancements to higher headquarters for approval.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Logistic Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East