Global Express Parts Sales Analyst
Location: Positions are available in both Arizona and Colorado, USA
The successful candidates will be leading and managing all administration and pricing functions of the Global Express parts sales process. Among other tasks, they will also be expected to assist the VP of Sales in developing and maintaining contacts and relationships within Global Express maintenance departments.
- Catalog, manage, and photograph product inventories, associated product serial numbers and accompanying paperwork in electronic format.
- Advertise and manage products available for sale via ILS, internal systems and other internet resource pages
- Attend industry conferences and events to represent the company within the Global Express supply chain community.
- Research comparative product pricing offered by Bombardier and third parties and save in internal systems
- Quote product pricing, condition, and availability in a customer friendly and professional manner.
- Develop deep product knowledge and understanding of Bombardier Global Express parts and exchanges and the needs of these customers.
- Proactively manages and tracks inventory, lost shipments, cores billing inquiries, troubleshooting, billing, receivables and repairs.
- Participate in developing literature and sales materials which further the business goals of the Global Express Parts, Maintenance, and Leasing departments.
- Manages parts shipment procedures, policies and standards.
- Ensure part records are maintained in accordance with quality control manual requirement and Code of Federal Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an aircraft parts department
- Familiarization with Bombardier Global Express maintenance processes and needs preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency with maintenance/parts software programs (e.g. CAMP, Corridor and Quantum) preferred
- Exudes integrity, honesty, and respect for fellow employees
- A passion for aviation, team player, lateral thinker, problem solver with can do attitude
- A desire to self-improve and grow with the company
- Ability to multitask and manage/oversee multiple projects at one time
Arizona, United States