KC-130J Instructor Pilot
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
- This position supports the Kuwait Air Force KC‑130J Squadron in Kuwait.
- Provides high-level knowledge and technical expertise in one or more aviation related areas associated with the KC-130J aircraft.
- Serves as a KC-130J Instructor Aircraft Commander responsible for quality training to KAF KC‑130J pilot trainees under the KAF KC-130J training programs.
- Conducts aircraft-based ground and flight instruction of pilots and other crew members in: aircraft operating procedures, aircraft systems and procedures, command and control and en-route flight management procedures, crew resource management, in-flight IFR/VFR maneuvers, and preflight, post-flight requirements.
- Successful applicants must be willing to work and live in Kuwait for a minimum of one-year with a mid-year trip home.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Current, qualified C-130J Instructor Pilot
- Minimum flying hours:
- 1500 Hours Total
- 500 Hours IP (in KC-130J)
- Current Class 2 Medical Certificate (capable of Class 1)
- Current DOD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Instrument Qualification
Highly Desired Qualities:
- Current, qualified KC-130J Instructor Pilot
- Military Formal School Instructor experience
- Air Transport Pilot (MEL)
- Certified Flight Instrument Instructor
Kuwait City, Kuwait, Middle East
Operations / Management, Pilot