Material Control Technician Specialist – ICS Program (F-15 SA)
- Maintain liaison with supply to ensure availability of adequate supplies to support maintenance requirements.
- Coordinate with supply on the establishment of bench stocks.
- Verify NMCS requisitions and maintain an up-to-date status of each NMCS item.
- Coordinate all DIFM matters with the Repair Cycle unit of Base supply.
- Recommend cannibalization action when such action will be beneficial to the maintenance organization and the RSAF.
- Manage and control the scheduling of equipment calibration.
- Perform other logistical duties as directed by the Maintenance Management function.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Logistics Supervisor.
- 7 years of experience (must be USAF 5 or 7 Level)
Khamis, Saudi Arabia, Middle East