Passenger Charter Broker
- To manage all aspects of a flight from initial request to searching the market, putting offers together, negotiating in the buying and selling process, then following up with client and completing the booking and flight set-up.
- To maximize business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions while making suitable profit for the company.
- Searching for new business within the Passenger market.
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Use established in-house systems and formats to log and generate quotes.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that CF company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
- Communicate with suppliers at all times to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
- Use established in-house systems and formats to log and generate operational documentation.
Client Relationship Management:
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first enquiry to completion of the trip.
- Ensure client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings.
- Use established in-house systems to document client relationship management.
- Building up strong relationships when making cold calls to new clients.
- Verify supplier invoice.
- Communicate with accounts to issue invoice to client and ensure accuracy.
- Follow payment schedule and ensure payments are made/received.
- Ensure all financial information is accurately and thoroughly recorded in our in-house systems.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Develop new business through initiative, follow up on new leads, client recommendations and pro-active networking.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospective clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Work to generate referral business from existing clients and contacts.
- Ensure all client and supplier data is kept up to date and is managed in a discreet and legal compliant manner.
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports and handlers.
- Keep up to date on latest aircraft availability, airport and control authority procedures.
- Update operator list with the most recent information on the operators’ fleet details.
Group Policies & Procedures:
(Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks are identified and minimized through effective communication with Management as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Senior Management or Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required.
Florida, United States