Seasoned sales/business development professional with a demonstrable track record of success in Aviation Sales or similar medium to long sales-cycle industries. Should have a well-developed skill-set including but not limited to, qualifying, negotiating, and closing transactions while also maintaining a focus on account development through leveraging after-the-sale service and support offerings Should be comfortable communicating and engaging with C-level customers as well as Company Owners and Operators. Must have a high level of business acumen, clear and professional communication skills, and the ability to learn fast and think independently.
- Drive growth in revenues and profitability by capturing market share from existing competitors, maximizing engagement within existing customer base and key accounts, finding new business.
- Manage and develop the existing sales staff
- Expand the new customer base by positioning our value proposition and ‘basket of services’ and the uniqueness of our offerings vs those of our competitors.
- Negotiate and close transactions working closely with the VP of Sales and other inter-company teams and departments.
- Utilize CRM and other tools to document opportunities, track follow-ups, and provide sales reporting.
- Identify new sales opportunities within not only our specialized segments but also new opportunities that may exist through strategic partnerships etc.
- Provide market intelligence to the VP of Sales and other cross-functional teams.
- Assist in the timely collection of payments by customers through open and frequent communication.
- Assist in the development of Sales Budgets and demonstrate financial responsibility through the adherence to budgets and budget policies.
- International travel required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 (current) years of experience in Aviation service/support related industry or similar field such as industrial sales/service.
- A Degree in Business Management or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a flexible, dependable, personable demeanor.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly assess personality and communication styles and adapt accordingly.
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead and think creatively in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Texas, United States
Operations / Management, Sales