Vice President of Marketing
- The VP of Marketing is responsible for the leadership, management and quality of client and team relationships, processes and outcomes on both their account teams and for the account teams of those they supervise.
- Provide strategic counsel and oversee marketing and communications initiatives for specific Company client and its various companies.
- Achieve established KPIs, such as revenue goals, customer/client satisfaction scores and executing customer surveys, etc.
- Account management and service:
- Establish, implement and oversee marketing strategies for a specific Company aerospace and defense private equity client, including branding, website/social channels, public relations, advertising, media relations, paid media strategies, corporate communications, community relations, government relations, crisis communications, event planning and digital communications
- Develop strategy and lead internal communications for each of the client’s companies, including developing mission/vision/values, communication channels, culture initiatives, etc.
- Assist with development of sales strategy, including goals and objectives, targeted audience profiles, outreach initiatives, tracking/reporting processes.
- Provide strategic guidance to account team on an ongoing basis to anticipate and address client needs and ensure top quality service and products for the client
- Lead the account team, serve as account manager for all services provided to specific client, on-board team members and ensure top quality products and services.
- Work with the chief creative officer to collaborate on advertising and creative campaigns and projects, including branding and brand standards, sales materials, exhibits, signage, etc.
- Work with the vice president, digital to collaborate on digital projects and campaigns, including websites, SEM, social channels, etc.
- Regularly report achievements and status on KPIs to Company SVP and client
- Financial and project management:
- Oversee budgets for projects and services provided to client
- Work with project manager to provide regular financial updates to client and the Company
- Manage client’s annual marketing budget
- Strong marketing, communication and sales strategy expertise
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, the commercial aerospace, defense industry and/or government relations, electronics and engineering industries
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to recruit and inspire a team of professionals
- Must understand client issues at a business level and be capable of providing executive level strategy, counsel, project management and work product to clients
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and must be flexible, motivated and detail-oriented
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing and communications experience, specifically in the commercial aerospace and/or defense industries
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills
- Must be willing to travel, both stateside and abroad at least 50 percent of time. Must have documentation for travel abroad.
- Must be proficient in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in marketing, public relations, advertising, communications, public affairs or a related field is required
Remote/Extensive Travel, United States