Work Remotely, United States
Maintenance Controller (work-from-home!)
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Title: Maintenance Controller
Location: Work-from-home or Columbus, OH
Note: Must have Gulfstream aircraft experience.
Monitors daily activities for the 135 maintenance operations, receives calls from the field in reference to aircraft being placed out of service for scheduled/unscheduled maintenance events. Creates Work Authorization Form to approved vendors, on occasion may have to approve vendors as well as one time authorizations. The Maintenance Controller is responsible for maintenance updates to the Operation Control Center (OCC). Supplies Vendors with return to service (RTS) signoffs. Initiates calls to mechanics for unscheduled maintenance and coordinates all efforts in returning an aircraft to service to include personnel, parts, tools and technical data.
- Receive incoming calls from mechanics/pilots for aircraft being removed from service for maintenance.
- Review with Mechanic/Pilot proper write up to be entered into WACI Form 215 Aircraft Discrepancy Sheet.
- Initiate Form 206 Contacts necessary personnel to begin RTS process, maintain updates as required to Operation Control Center (OCC).
- Assist mechanics in trouble shooting aircraft deficiencies, work through procedures to identify proper parts required and arrange for their shipment if required.
- Provide current technical documentation as needed
- Issue MEL for deferred maintenance issues and control MEL control log WACI Form 216; enter MEL into CMP.net or CAMP for tracking
- Coordinate all activities from initial contact to RTS to include, but not limited to, personnel requirements, possible multiple shift requirements, parts requirements and affectivity, special tooling/facility requirement, and travel and hotel accommodations as required with the assistance of the OCC
- Review records for Compliancy and accuracy of the unscheduled maintenance event, ensure all required logbook entries have been made.
- Compile daily reports of missed flights, and collect data for the submission of FAR part 135.415 Service Difficulty Reporting,
- Assist scheduled Maintenance and Inspection planning and the laying out the details of inspections and other work to be performed if aircraft schedule permits additional time to meet compliance
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Will assist the Chief Inspector, DOM in the surveillance of FAR 135 operations for compliance.
- Scheduled maintenance tracking
- Provide estimates for all unscheduled and some scheduled maintenance.
- All communication with OCC, aircraft owners/aircraft managers and vendors.
- CMP and/or CAMP updates following any maintenance event.
- Coordinate aircraft cleaning
- Daily maintenance status report updating
- Vlog scanning and uploads
- 135 Conformities (when adding an aircraft to the certificate)
- Review maintenance invoices for submission to Finance.
- Conduct actual aircraft maintenance on fleet aircraft.
- On-call/Mx Hot Phone 24-7 for 7 days (Monday-Monday) every four weeks. On-call/Mx Hot Phone 3 days at a time (average 5 or 6 days a month)
- FOS updating
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Suite tools is a must
- High school with Airframe and Powerplant FAA License.
- Minimum 5 years of previous aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must have Gulfstream aircraft experience.
Work Remotely, United States