Ohio, United States
Aerospace Manufacturing Project Manager – Cincinnati, OH
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Project Manager – Brazing, Welding, Manufacturing
Employment Location: Cincinnati, OH
The employer is seeking an experienced Project Manager with exceptional skills and experience to expand engineering capacity, increase volume and grow business in their braze, weld and heat-treating departments.
The Project Manager is responsible for successful execution of all phases of the program life cycle for assigned parts and processes. Coordinates and directs program support through planning and execution of project within an established program management framework. Provides process assistance under the direction of the Engineering and Programs Manager and is responsible for assisting the development of weld, heat treat, braze and other processes to ensure that services provided meet the contractual requirements established by customers and procedures.
- Manage full life cycle of projects, including: contract review, pre-project planning, definition, design, development, testing, implementation, execution and closeout.
- Provide necessary interdepartmental communication between Engineering, Production, Production Control, Quality and other areas to accomplish assigned goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain standardized processes and sequence of operations. Specify and integrate the process procedures in to tech plans and routers.
- Establishes procedures to guide production personnel relating to specifications, material processes and quality requirements.
- Provide technical support to Sales and assist with quoting activity.
- Maintain multiple projects concurrently.
- Leader of Continuous Improvement and root cause problem solving activities
- Evaluates and analyzes new developments or designs for application to current production processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues/problems with processes.
- Maintain and update documented training process for personnel and supervisors.
- Design and develop tooling for new and existing programs.
- Communicate regularly and competently with existing and potential external customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor Degree in Aerospace, Materials, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college/university or equivalent. Relevant job experience may suffice for college degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in aerospace, manufacturing, value engineering or product engineering.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to organize, and excellent communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Lean practitioner.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Ohio, United States
Engineer, Operations / Management