AH – 64D/E Instructor Pilots
If you’ve been outside of the aircraft for 2 or more years, our client can facilitate your training on a case by case basis! Don’t let not being current prevent you from taking advantage of getting in the door on this exciting program; contact Aviation Recruiting today.
Training is conducted in accordance with the Army Aircrew Training Manual and applicable training requirements.
Aircraft training includes flight training and flight training support to execute the AH-64D/E.
Advanced flight instruction training consists of basic and advanced flight tasks and maneuvers, instrument training, terrain flight techniques, advanced navigation and navigational systems, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), and end of stage check rides.
- The IP instructs and evaluates performance and competence and serves as mentor/trainer/professional developer to students.
- IPs conduct preflight and in-flight briefings and post flight debriefings and After Action Reviews (AAR) to ensure student pilots have a thorough understanding and comprehension of the training materials.
- The IP provides academic and classroom instruction on aircraft systems, training maneuvers, procedures, and other flight related subjects.
- Aviation and Operational Military experience is required in the AH-64D/E
- U.S. Army qualified IP in the AH-64D/E
- Must have aircraft experience at company level or higher as an IP
- 5 plus years as an aviator with last AH-64D/E flight within the previous 24 months (Army provided currency and refresher training may be provided on as needed basis.)
- Graduate of the U.S. Army AH-64D/E Instructor Pilot/Methods of Instruction Course
- Must hold an Active Secret Clearance
Alabama, United States