Work Remotely, United States
Air Charter Supplier Relations Manager – Americas (Work-From-Home opportunity!!)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Supplier Relations Manager, Americas
Employment location: Remote (work-from-home) with monthly meetings at Ft Lauderdale, FL office
The employer is looking for an experienced Air Charter Supplier Relations Manager who is seasoned in the aviation or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global air charter employer/company.
Purpose of the Role
- To expand the base of approved air charter carriers in the Americas and oversee required certificates and documents are on file.
- To develop carrier relationships and to expand these relationships to all other offices.
- To analyze and understand the company carrier and aircraft type usage volumes and patterns.
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize company’s operator/aircraft procurement strategies enhancing service and margins.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Analyze air carrier and aircraft usage, identifying coverage gaps and opportunities.
- Create incentive programs with carriers and manage the agreements.
- Communicate, encourage and support broker teams to take advantage of carriers with which incentive agreements exist.
Carrier Relationship Management
- Remain the liaison person between the carriers and the brokers but only intervene when required.
- Differentiate Commercial management decision makers, operational as well as key strategic stakeholders in carrier organization.
- Ensure all carrier records are kept up to date and uploaded into CRM (Contacts, fleet, aircraft registrations).
- Ensure all aircraft documents are screened, up to date and available in Teamshare.
- Introduce our legal department to ensure negotiations can take place on agreed charter agreements (to be used by all company entities).
- Ensure effective communication with our Risk Management team to perform a KYC (Know Your Customer) check can be completed on all carriers and where relevant management.
- Build new business and document data under GDPR guidelines.
- 3 years min. air charter supplier management experience
- Experience creating and managing air charter carrier relationships
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
Work Remotely, United States
Operations / Management