Colorado, United States
Aircraft (Helicopter) Technical Records Clerk
We are seeking a full time Technical Records Clerk for a utility helicopter aviation client that operates 20 utility aircraft throughout the United States and in Canada. This position will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager. The successful candidate must have the ability to work mostly unsupervised, including properly prioritizing incoming daily tasks. Employment includes a comprehensive benefit package including: 401K, health, vision and dental benefits, including competitive industry standard wages.
Job duties and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Daily update of forecast lists through our electronic maintenance tracking program (AMS).
- This provides the Mechanics in the field a daily forecast for future maintenance on any part or item on the aircraft.
- Daily filing and upkeep of our paper airframe records.
- Assist Quality Manager with audit findings and come up with corrective action plans. (Vortex)
- Look up general information regarding STC’s, AD’s, SB’s etc..(Internet Websites)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand FAA (FAR’s) and TCCA (CAR’s) Guidelines.
- Communicate on a daily basis with mechanics and pilots in the field.
- Updates of specific component history records in both paper and electronic form.
- Perform audits of incoming field logbook scans for correctness before entry into AMS .
- This includes the ability to discover mistakes within a document that include grammatical errors, spelling errors, and math errors.
- Strong computer based skill sets are a must (Excel, Word and general tasks related to computer set up).
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different daily tasks.
- Ability to take direction.
- Strong math skills preferred as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised is a must.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Valid Drivers License and Passport preferred but not required.
- Previous aircraft technical records experience is a requirement.
- Previous experience with AMS (Aircraft Maintenance Systems) is preferred but is not a requirement.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize at any given time.
- Aviation experience is required (2 years preferred).
******NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP******
Colorado, United States