Aircraft Mechanic II – Engine Management – JEIM Support
We have an immediate need for one Aircraft Mechanic II (Engine Management) for work conducting F100-PW-220 Jet Engine Intermediate Maintenance (JEIM) augmentation for the 162nd MXS/MXMP Tucson, Air National Guard Base, AZ.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Must have a current Secret security clearance
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in F100-PW-220 JEIM maintenance
- Must have experience with the Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) and experience in processing engine removals, status of engine, and engine records reviews
- Must be familiar with Air Force engine maintenance procedures and policies with respect to JEIM, Life Limiting Parts (LLP), Time Changes (TC), and engine tasks
- Use the MIS systems for work processes, track the status and time remaining on the engine, the components or modules
- Process removals and installations of accessories and other items. Be able to see projections for the engines for removals, inspections or time changes (the six-month forecasts).
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May provide knowledge-based over-the-shoulder training to military personnel.
- Correctly align bench/shop stock, operating stocks, work-order residue for replenishment, monitor special levels, precious metal and shelf-life items IAW AFI 23-101.
- Support and participate in studies, surveys, validation/verification, and test and evaluation of engines and equipment.
- Assist with Technical Assistance Requests (TARs) for maintenance/troubleshooting requiring engineering assistance for evaluation/waivers or repair beyond field-level capability IAW TO 00-25-107, Maintenance Assistance.
- Perform Test Measurement Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) user responsibilities IAW TO 00-20-14, Air Force Metrology and Calibration Program.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent–General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Required experience is 2 years of F100-PW-220 JEIM maintenance.
- Have Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) background knowledge and experience to process engine removals, status of engine, and engine records reviews.
- Familiar with Air Force engine maintenance procedures and policies with respect to JEIM, Life Limiting Parts (LLP), Time Changes (TC), and engine tasks.
- Hourly rate: $30
- Contract period of performance is 1 year, beginning October 1, 2018. There is a possibility of an extension or rollover to new contract, but no guarantee.
- Our client offers medical, dental and vision insurance