Aircraft Production Inspector
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
- Checking of all documents necessary for the production and the acceptance of an aircraft; self-contained performance of zonal inspections and ground checks as well as check- and acceptance flights
- Performing quality inspections during the assembly process of the aircraft at Boeing according to manufacturer’s procedures/inspection program, LHT experience as well as on the inspector’s sole discretion.
- Documenting findings according to the manufacturers vs. operator procedures and report to the client (in written form) findings and the status of the assembly process of the clients A/C. Monitoring the correct rectification of findings/assuring the transfer of open findings into the aircraft documents. Induce and coordinate measures in the case of discrepancies to be resolved and deviations of stipulated specifications
- Evaluating the consequences of non-conformities during the production which might have an impact on the operation, maintenance or value retention of the aircraft
- Administer delegated responsibilities and act in the interest of the client/customer: Ensuring service provision according to contract as specified in the aircraft documentation. Ensuring service provision of any additional customer requests as well as acting on behalf of the customer regarding commercial decisions (Concessions/Commitment Letter)
- Performing non-routine activities