Perform a wide range of structural manufacturing and modification tasks. Assembles and modifies parts in support of build of F-15 conversion. Accomplish structure work utilizing technical data and drawings.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, process specs, and engineering dispositions to troubleshoot complex structural issues.
2. Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
3. Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
4. May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
5. Applies coating materials such as primers, paints, and sealants using standard application techniques.
6. Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
7. Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor.
8. Must be familiar with trade related hand tools and their operations.
Qualifications / Licenses
– Must have graduated high school or equivalent
– Completion of formal technical school a plus.
– Minimum seven (7) years on-aircraft structural repair and modification experience.
– Possess strong structural / mechanical theory knowledge and troubleshooting skills