Oregon, United States
Avionics Technician – Lear 31/35, Pilatus, Phenom, Mustang and Gulfstream
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Seeking Experienced Avionics Technician in Hillsboro OR.
A premier aviation company is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician to support their repair station’s avionics needs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Lear 31/35, Pilatus, Phenom, Mustang and Gulfstream, or any combination of these aircraft. We are looking for highly motivated people who will take pride in being part of a team.
- Research technical data and perform inspection, testing, adjusting, and repair of avionics equipment.
- Inspect components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Test avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness.
- Continual use of test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results.
- Read and decipher blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Calibrate installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Occasional travel to perform duties away from base.
- Repair and maintenance of Company equipment.
- FCC License preferred.
- A&P License desired but not required
- Garmin experience extremely helpful.
- Corridor and maintenance/parts manual access software is desired.
Required Skills and Qualifications;
- Three to five years of experience in related aircraft avionics.
- Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Demonstrated use of hand tools and equipment
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to organize and plan work, adhering to deadlines; attention to detail
- Mathematical skills required.
- Acceptable results from a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background investigation.
Our client offers a great benefits package which includes medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with a 3% employer contribution.
Oregon, United States