Bell 407HP Lead A&P Helicopter Mechanics
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Location: The candidate must live in the US and able to travel to employment location(s). Employer will pay for travel expenses.
Employer is seeking Bell 407HP Lead Mechanics to join their growing operation. The employer’s lead mechanics take a direct role in the maintenance planning and management of their fleet of Bell 407HPs. Responsibilities include:
- Managing fleet of Bell 407HPs
- Managing assigned technicians
- Ensures all technicians are properly trained and complying with company standards
- Reports directly to Maintenance Manager
- Ability to provide technical support and trouble-shooting over the phone
- Assist records department with paperwork as needed
- Communicate with tech reps as needed
- Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- A&P Certificate (2+ years)
- Must be able to obtain (or already have) a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL – Class A,B,C with Tank & HazMat endorsements) – Employer will pay for candidate to get CDL License!!
- 2+ years’ experience maintaining Bell 407HP
- Previous field experience
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Basic knowledge of FAR’s, STC’s, ICA’s, ASB’s, AD’s
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Bell 407HP (Prior agency carded mechanics preferred, but not required.)
- Formal training, or must have field experience on Bell 407HP