Business Integration Director – remote opportunity
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Business Integration Director
Employment location: Remote/Work-from-Home
The employer is the global leader for crew accommodation solutions introducing technology which transforms the way businesses manage their crew and passenger travel. The company’s platform streamlines the entire crew planning process, optimizing day-to-day operations and elevating the crew layover experience. The company’s proprietary technology, mobile solutions and our experienced team are positioned to offer their customers a complete, end-to-end platform that integrates seamlessly into their process. The company is looking for dynamic, creative, and tech savvy individuals to join their team. If you are passionate about hard work, providing impeccable service, technology and solutions to their clients then this company may be a great fit for you!
The Business Integration Director will lead a team responsible for supporting the development, integration, and operation of the company’s technology into Airlines, Rail and Cruise Line client interfaces. This individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and develop system designs and interface specifications. The Business Integration Director reports to the SVP Head of Product and will be responsible for providing quality control through evaluation, insight, and support of integration and IT applications and services.
The Business Integration Director will have a challenging and dynamic role, with opportunities to work on exciting projects and collaborate with talented professionals. If you have a passion for innovation and solving complex business challenges, then we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead client engagements, including conducting on-site operations research for development of client service initiatives.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Function as an experienced operations research resource by offering problem resolutions, including the documentation of findings and alternative approaches.
- Assist with the development of strategic applications for client service improvements.
- Maintain close working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Serve as the primary on-site client contact in support of Integration consulting projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and develop system designs and interface specifications.
- Provide quality control through evaluation, insight, and support of integration and IT applications and services.
- Provide periodic status to SVP Head of Product with regard to assigned projects, tasks, and other designated responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure client needs are met at all times.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Airline ‘Manager of Crew Scheduling’ or ‘Business Analyst’ experience
- Experience with airline crew management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in operations research, computer science, mathematics, finance, or econometrics. A Master’s degree in a related field is desirable.
- Must have airline operations experience
- Must have project management and/or product management experience (i.e., crew scheduling software like Sabre, etc.)
- Leadership and Communication Skills: Effective communicator, capable of leading and managing teams of professionals, and able to establish strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, and other team members.
- Business and Technical Acumen: Solid understanding of business operations, business processes, and technical solutions, including experience with the company’s technologies and client interfaces.
- Operations Research Skills: Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills to provide sound solutions to clients and the team.
- Project Management Skills: Proven experience in managing complex projects from start to finish, including budgeting, planning, and resource allocation.
- Quality Control and Assurance Skills: Proficient in evaluating, analyzing, and providing support for integration and IT applications and services, ensuring that they meet quality and performance standards.
- Multitasking and Time Management Skills: Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities simultaneously, work under pressure, and complete work on time while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills: Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.