New Jersey, United States
Challenger 604 PIC/Captain – Teterboro, NJ area
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
TITLE OF POSITION: Challenger 604 PIC/Captains
EMPLOYMENT LOCATION: Teterboro, NJ
Employer has immediate opportunities for experienced Challenger 604 Captains (PIC) based at Teterboro Airport in Teterboro, New Jersey. Applicants must live in or be willing to relocate to Teterboro, NJ. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 4-hour call out time of their home base.
Employer has earned the highest ARGUS Platinum Rating and IS-BAO Certification with an impeccable safety record.
The employer has been the leader in providing aircraft charter and management to individuals and corporations, for over 40 years. Based at Republic Airport (KFRG) in Farmingdale, New York, the employer sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and efficiency. The employer prides themselves on the quality of service their executive, flight crew, maintenance, charter services, and ground support personnel provide to their clients.
- Full-time employment as part of a three-pilot team
- Guaranteed minimum of eight days off per month
- Bi-weekly direct deposit of salary
- Semimonthly direct deposit of expense reimbursement
- Training at Flight Safety International or CAE
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Total flight time: 3,000 hours
- Pilot-in-Command: 250 hours in type within the prior 12 months
- Unrestricted Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) license
- CL-604 rating (currency in the CL-604 is highly preferred, but not required)
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Accident-free history with no pending investigations
- Valid FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) and electronic tablet (iPad) skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must successfully pass 10-year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
- Able to freely enter and exit all countries where company is authorized to fly
- Legally eligible to work in the United States of America
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) effective on date of hire
- AFLAC and additional life insurance coverage available at employee cost
- Company sponsored 401(K) Savings Plan and Match program
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Monthly uniform cleaning reimbursement
- Cellphone reimbursement
New Jersey, United States