Charter Pilot – Part 91/135 Bombardier Challenger 300 – Captain
This is a full time/direct hire position. Call us for additional information.
Our crews are among the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry. As company ambassadors to our clients, they are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
- Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
- In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
- An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
- FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Minimum Required Captain Qualifications:
- FAA ATP certificate
- CL-300 Type rating (Required)
- 5,000 hours total flight time
- 3,000 hours PIC
- 2,000 hours multi
- 750 hours jet
- 500 hours PIC in CL-300 (Required)
- International Experience (Required)
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 3 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
When applying, please note the following information:
1) Your CL-300 total time
2) The date of your last CL-300 flight