Charter Pilot – Part 91/135 Cessna Citation CJ3/3+ Captain
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
This is a full time/ direct hire position in Southern California. Please call us for more information.
Our crew member program includes:
- Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
- In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
- An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
- FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Minimum Required Captain Qualifications:
- FAA ATP certificate
- 3,500 hours total flight time
- CE-525 Type rating (highly preferred but not required)
- 250 hours PIC in CE-525 (highly preferred but not required)
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 3 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
When applying, please note the following information:
1) Your CE-525 Total Time
2) The date of your last CE-525 Proficiency Check
3) The date of your last CE-525 flight
4) Glass cockpit / Pro Line 21 / Garmin G3000 time