Charter Pilot – Part 91/135 Cessna Citation Sovereign+ First Officer
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position. Please call us for more information.
As company ambassadors to our clients, our crews are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
- Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
- In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
- An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
- FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Minimum Required SIC Qualifications:
- FAA ATP certificate
- CE-680 Type rating (Preferred but not required)
- 2,500 hours total flight time
- 500 PIC
- 500 Multi
- 50 in CE-680+/CE-680A (Preferred)
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 3 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
When applying, please note the following information:
1) Your CE-680 total time
2) The date of your last CE-680 flight