Chief Marketing Officer
Lead the Acquisition Marketing efforts of the Company worldwide and manage all student recruiting efforts in the U. S.
1. Develop and execute an effective Marketing acquisition strategy and plan for the U. S. market. Manage all external marketing agencies required to execute the plan.
2. Work closely with our partners/client airlines to accomplish the Company’s U. S. marketing objectives.
3. Lead U. S. student recruiting effort. Develop plan to optimize recruiting efforts as well as manage all necessary sales operations tools required to support the recruiting effort.
4. Develop a brand strategy for the Company brand. Be the steward of the Company’s brand globally, ensuring that all communication is consistent with strategic brand considerations
5. Provide marketing support to International business based on an agreed to return on marketing investment for that business.
6. Build organization and develop managers to support the Marketing and Student Recruiting organization.
7. Serve on the Company’s Executive Committee and participate in the development of overall Company strategy.
Job qualifications ‘Must have’:
• At least 10 years of Acquisition Marketing experience, preferably for a Company in the for-profit education business or in a similar business that involved individual recruiting.
• Deep experience managing an external Digital Marketing agency
• At least 5 years of P & L experience.
• Classic Brand Management experience at some point in their career
• Strong analytical skills and metrics focus
• Must be willing to ‘roll up their sleeves and get dirty’
Job qualifications ‘Nice to have’:
• International experience
• Partnership marketing experience
• Social marketing experience with customer acquisition efforts
• Sales or Business Development experience with Corporate customers
• Marketing or Advertising Agency people
• Corporate Communications or Corporate Marketing people
• Marketing Consulting for more than 2 years at any point during career