The employing company is growing quickly and looking to expand their team of pilots. This company is ARG/US Platinum rated and IS-BAO compliant and their operations are under FAR part 135 and 91.
– Preferred PIC applicants will have at least 3,000 hours of total flight time
– 1,500 Pilot in Command time
– 250 hours as Pilot in Command time in this aircraft type (CJ2+ or CE-525 type)
– Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
– Applicants for pilot positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver’s records checks.
This employer offers competitive pay and a full benefits package to all eligible team members which includes medical, vision, dental insurance, 8 hard days off per month, PTO, matching 401K, cell phone stipend, long term and short term medical coverage, life insurance and many more amazing benefits.