PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
The employing company is growing quickly and looking to expand their team of pilots. This company is ARG/US Platinum rated and IS-BAO compliant and their operations are under FAR part 135 and 91.
– Preferred PIC applicants will have at least 3,000 hours of total flight time
– 1,500 Pilot in Command time
– 250 hours as Pilot in Command time in this aircraft type (CJ2+ or CE-525 type)
– Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
– Applicants for pilot positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver’s records checks.
This employer offers competitive pay and a full benefits package to all eligible team members which includes medical, vision, dental insurance, 8 hard days off per month, PTO, matching 401K, cell phone stipend, long term and short term medical coverage, life insurance and many more amazing benefits.