Houston, Texas, United States
Commercial Aviation Sales Manager
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales & Marketing
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
The Sales Coordinator position requires:
- Prior experience in aviation sales/airlines a plus
- Experience in using a CRM, tracking sales funnel and business development activity
- The ability to communicate effectively in English with written and oral skill (Spanish a plus).
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- The ability to use mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, etc.).
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping
- Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact well with multiple departments as required.
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination and execution.
- The Sales manager must be a self-starter and can use time management skills to maximize daily production.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, or equivalent work experience with 3-5 years of sales administration preferably in aviation, business administration, or customer service related experience.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and strong team player.
The Manager is responsible for developing and analyzing data from multiple sources to support actual sales contract performance and determine win-loss baselines to support pricing/sales decisions and/or eliminate bid/pricing risks. The manager finds new opportunities to maximize revenue generation and performance capabilities, while minimizing costs and operational deficiencies.
Must have a deep understanding of marketing and extremely strong analytical skills to analyze the complete lead generation/sales cycle and report results. Based on that analysis, the Manager will execute a strategic marketing plan that can be tracked on a consistent basis, and will launch and manage weekly campaigns using digital, print media and marketing automation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors airline and other related industries events and trends to determine alternate revenue generating streams.
- Quality review, risk identification and recommendation to management for bids.
- Verify that all major projects are being bid and delivered in accordance with documented business practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate high comfort level in presenting and attending face to face meetings with our customer, sales prospects and management team to ensure proposals are presented intelligently, accurately, and competitively.
- Identify, process and analyze data to establish accurate win/loss baselines.
- Prepare all assigned daily, monthly, and ad hoc reports.
- Establish, develop and deliver ongoing financial analysis of contract performance results.
- Prepare various PowerPoint presentations and graphical charts for management reports on a regular basis using our proprietary reporting platform.
- Social media marketing and strategy as well as thorough understanding of social network algorithms.
- Paid media (Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube advertising)
- Latest trends in website design and experience in overseeing web strategy and management.
Salary and Benefits
- $65,000-$75,000 Based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employees may be eligible for Verizon and AT&T discounts
Houston, Texas, United States