Customer Success Manager – Airline Unit Load Device (ULD) Management
NOTE: This position requires Chilean citizenship or….
Other South American nationalities will be considered IF already authorized to work in Chile.
The Customer Success Manager focuses on customer satisfaction, profitability, growth and retention. This individual will be responsible for managing airline customer agreements from “end to end.”
- Take ownership of customer account P&L, focusing on profitability and cost reduction in-line with business case and business unit expectations.
- Strive for operational excellence and success to meet customer expectations and agreement obligations.
- Involvement in business case process for new and renewing customers.
- Prepare draft pricing business case for new ULD requirements for existing customers.
- Manage bill of sale activities for ULD purchase acquisitions.
- Prepare and finalize the client chargeable stock (CCS) needs for each month. Clearly articulate to the customer the Company’s assumptions, as well as, update the rolling forecast and performance manager.
- Ensure accurate and regular end of month invoicing.
- Follow up with the customers regarding overdue invoices to ensure payment, escalating to Commercial Ops if required.
- Present monthly client business KPI reviews to each customer, ensuring clear communication and explanation of any additional and applicable recharges.
- Present monthly KPI customer performance reviews to leadership team, with an action plan to solve under performance and/or non-satisfaction issues.
- Communicate, manage and resolve customer issues and needs on a timely basis.
- Partner with Short Term Leasing to ensure appropriate re-charging.
- Develop and maintain influential and operational relationships both internally & externally (e.g. customer, 3rd parties, airports, repair shop, local authorities etc.) to drive customer success and reduce operational barriers where possible.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Tertiary studies in Business, Engineering or Aviation Management.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of Airline Customers and their requirements.
- Logistics planning experience preferred.
- Aviation Industry experience preferred – ULD Experience a huge plus.
- Solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget.
Operations / Management