Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Director of Customer Services
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
The Customer Service Director is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers. The role has significant levels of responsibility and accountability for operational delivery. The Customer Service Director is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Telephone. Email. Social Media, Online. etc’.)
The position directly reports to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build personal relationships with existing Tier III customers to maintain current and create new growth opportunities through new capabilities and/or product line expansion.
- Leverage current offerings to create the “Ultimate Customer Experience” and support organizational development of new and innovative solutions • Build proactive customer services approach and methodologies.
- Create a culture and process which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Strategically lead and develop a the team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team; Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans of coaching & development opportunities.
- Increasing sales with existing customers by establishing trust and developing close relations.
- Reduction of the cost to serve.
- Enhance the First Call Resolution by proactive relations management with the customers.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer.
- Drive better sales through service.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify company-wide improvements and present these opportunities the leadership team.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the company.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements are consistently adhered to.
- Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Work effectively with all peers within the company – Finance, Marketing, Operations, purchasing, supply chain to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency.
- Partner with Client relations to optimize existing Client profitability through business planning and collaboration and deliver increased revenue streams.
- Working in an international, multi-culture environment.
- Develop the team and mindset of proactive account management and to lead a cultural change to become an organization known for providing exceptional customer service.
- Working in matrix organization to create synergies and alignment between excellence in service approach to the companies’ procedures.
- Create sustainable work methodologies and execute standard operating procedures.
- Extensive experience in managing operational customer service teams/ managing customer services department at a manager/ Director level.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the markets.
- Experience within aerospace industry is preferred.
- Experience within MRO service industry.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Influential relationships skills at all level. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing of culture and behaviors.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person.
- Customer Service Management.
- Comfortable working within a matrix organization.
- Experience hiring and building a team.
- Relevant Bachelor degree, MBA is an advantage.
Critical Personality characteristics for success in the position:
- Strong self-confidence with a wide business view.
- High performer who focuses on results, delivery orientation, and gets self-gratification from success.
- High energy – dynamic and fast-moving individual.
- Pro-active self-starter – active, constantly looks to change and improve
- A team member who enjoys building and being part of strong teams, being able to work successfully in a matrix organization.
- High level of service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge and be challenged by others
- High EQ
- Strong communication skills – being able to communicate with various cultures, different levels of seniority, etc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States