Montana, United States
Director of Maintenance/Aircraft Shop Manager (Part 145)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
- Compliance with FAA Repair Station Requirements.
- Meet with other department managers and company managers to report on issues and events as related to the maintenance department.
- Plan & communicate daily work projects no later than end of preceding business day.
- Shop / Parts room cleanliness and organization.
- Tool availability and usability.
- Each business day should have a designated manager in your absence.
FAR Part 121 Air Carrier Maintenance Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with air carrier maintenance contracts both scheduled and on demand.
- Responsible for scheduling mechanics in order to provide 24 hour on call service and/or standby service.
- Responsible for ascertaining that all-necessary work orders and/or work records are properly executed by the responsible mechanic pursuant to this section.
- Responsible for keeping training records up to date.
- Maintain inventoried parts at a management agreed upon value.
- Organize parts room / shelves to be in compliance with Repair Station requirements.
- Physical count should be accomplished on a periodic basis.
- Parts cores should be managed in a timely manner.
- Assist company president in hiring, periodic reviews, corrections and terminations in conjunction with company policy.
- Work scheduling.
- Maintain training records for each employee.
- Scheduling appointments (either customer requested or HAC initiated).
- Reviewing results of annual inspections and other work with customer.
- Communicating recommended maintenance work to customer.
- Assistance with customer marketing and promoting aircraft shop.
- Initiate work order for every work project before or at the time the work commences.
- Update work order daily with labor, parts and other charges.
- Close out work order immediately when work project is completed.
- File completed work orders by customer / aircraft tail number.
- Time Cards, processed each Monday
- Purchase Orders
- Generate purchase order for every ordered part or supply.
- Work consistently with same vendors to maximum buying power and relationship.
- Receive deliveries against purchase orders.
- Aircraft Maintenance (Repair Station)
- Line Maintenance (FedEx)
- Airline Call Outs
- Share ‘On Call’ schedule
Montana, United States