Director of Sales – Remote (work-from-home)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title: Director of Sales
Employment location: Remote
The Director of Sales leads, manages and oversees the company’s global sales operations. As a key member of the company’s executive management team, the Director of Sales works closely with the CEO to structure and set company sales targets and leads the implementation of the process with the company’s Sales Team to deliver results. The Director of Sales owns and executes the company’s sales strategy, process, and account plans. The Director of Sales develops and tailors the sales implementation plan to meet quarterly and annual sales targets that tie to the company’s three-year strategic growth plan. The Director of Sales leads and directs the Sales Account Executive team to exceed defined quarterly gross profit quotas and annual profit targets. The Director of Sales provides the leadership to build sales team capacity, develops and grows Account Executive skills and industry knowledge, reinforces the development of long-term client retention and relationship building and ensures cohesive implementation of the company’s strategic sales process.
- 7-10 years of aircraft industry maintenance and/or aircraft parts sales
- 5 years aviation-based sales management experience
- Education: BA/BS or Equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, or related
- Has a “results-driven mentality”, driven by personal and team
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation
- Demonstrated experience in building a top-notch B2B technical sales team: recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and proven track record in leading and coaching a successful team to consistently deliver results
- Ability to execute a dynamic, agile sales
- Proven ability to articulate strategic value of company’s products and services to clients; experience at developing client-focused
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve sales and gross profit
- Owns and executes the sales strategy, process, and account
- Create and communicates sales goals within the Sales Team and ensure CEO and Executive Team Members are informed of the progress of those
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs thereby creating strategic account value between clients and the company.
- Understand industry-specific trends and integrates trends into the strategic sales
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals with clients and leads the sales team to follow the
- Report to CEO on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets and strategy.
- Leads and directs the Sales Process on Lead Generation and Conversion.
- Manage and improve the overall sales process, including sales assets and scripts, refine and improve CRM and implement a process through proactive account
- Create, own and improve all sales-related Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify, recruit and Hire Account Executive team members, maintain strategic depth of sales team – Onboard Account Executive team members
- Manage and hold the Account Executive team accountable for results
- Establish quarterly Account Executive quotas, Objectives and KIPs
- Monitor Account Executive sales reports/dashboard and implement corrective actions if necessary
- Assign leads and targets; Coach and hold Account Executive teams accountable for daily prospecting behaviors
- Assign Subject Matter Experts to Account Executives
- Join Sales Calls to conduct pre and post-mortems
- Coach Account Executives through our various sales process stages (i.e., prospecting, discovery calls, strategic quoting)
- Review/audit CRM activities; Account Executive Quarterly Commissions, and submit to finance for payment
- Gross Margin: $300,000 In Quarterly Team Gross Profit
- Lead Generation: 200% Contacts Plan Ongoing to Generate Lead Conversion Target Metric
- Lead Conversion: 80% Individual Sales Rep Quota Attainment ($80,000/qtr/GP)
- Accounts: $30,000 average yearly managed account value (GP)
- Business Development Pipeline: 5X Annual Sales Target (>80% GP Capture)
Operations / Management, Sales