Nevada, United States
Director – Operation Control Center (Part 135 OCC)
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
The Director – Operations Control Center (OCC) will be an innovative and strategic leader focused on building an industry leading Flight Support and Operations team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participates in and contributes to our Safety Management System.
- Responsible for identifying safety, regulatory non-compliance, and ineffective processes. Will then propose new or updated processes and corrective strategies to correct findings.
- Supervises and trains a team of, Duty Managers, Flight Operations Specialists, designated to hold operational control, Flight Operations Specialists, Travel Coordinators, and Maintenance Controllers.
- Develops and maintains effective processes and standards while developing the OCC team toward achieving departmental goals, department standards, individual professional development, and driving metrics for key performance indicators.
- Leads the OCC planning and execution of all flight activity never compromising safety, while driving toward Company dispatch reliability targets, and efficiency operations goals to include:
- Directing the processing of flight availability requests.
- Directing flight planning, maintenance control and planning, flight capability requests, flight support, flight following, and company and crew travel coordination.
- Directs the coordination of all requests from our Client Advisors for all flight related activities to be performed on any aircraft operated on company Operator Certificate.
- Directs logistic support services to include fuel uplift, ground handling services, and the vendor contracts that support these services.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must be able to work nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Some travel may be required.
- 3-5 years of flight operations management experience.
- College degree with an Aviation Management emphasis preferred.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail accompanying good project and time management skill.
- Knowledge and experience with JetInsight and/or other similar aviation operations platforms.
- Expert level verbal, written, and computer skill while maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Expert level knowledge of 14 CFR Part 135 and Part 91 operating requirements and regulations.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
Nevada, United States
Operations / Management