Ohio, United States
Engine MX Fleet Manager – Wilmington, OH
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Engine MX Fleet Manager (for either the CF680A, CFM56, V2500, or PW4000 engines)
Employment location: Wilmington, OH
- The Engine MX Fleet Manager will provide program oversight from a commercial, reliability and technical standpoint for all powerplant related shop visit removals.
- The Fleet Manager will ensure that all powerplant commodities are inducted into the repair process on time; reliability initiatives and service bulletins are accomplished in accordance with CAM expectations; audit all financial quotes to ensure actual work performed is in line with expense and challenge where necessary.
- The Fleet Manager will audit customer owned property regularly; assist with forecasting and source parts to keep costs in line or below budget; coordinate work scopes with carriers and repair stations; and drive consistent performance and process improvements through on-site management of contract terms with MRO’s located in the U.S. and Europe.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to travel is required, frequency driven by shop visit schedules at CAM engine repair facilities.
- Oversight on CAM engine repair activity to ensure supplier obligations are achieved.
- Ensure all work scopes support CAM commercial and technical expectations.
- Audit repair invoices.
- Report engine repair progress with current estimated date for return to service
- Minimum 8 years experience working at an aircraft engine MRO or airline (or leasing company) managing aircraft engine and/or APU maintenance programs (as a Program Manager, Production Manager and/or Powerplant Engineer).
- PREFERRABLY experience managing the maintenance on the CF680A or CFM56 or V2500 or PW4000 jet engines
- Proven track record of positively influencing work processes and behaviors in relatively short amounts of time.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very strong analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Ohio, United States
Engineer, Operations / Management