Oregon, United States
Experienced A&P Mechanic with Strong Structural Background – GA/Corporate Aircraft
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
We are seeking an experienced general aviation/corporate A&P Mechanic with a strong structural background to join our client’s maintenance team. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working on a variety of aircraft to include Lear 31 and 35’s, PC-12’s, King Air’s, CJ3’s, Cessna Mustangs, and Challenger.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Estimates projected man-hours for individual repairs/inspections.
- Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
- Operates all tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong structural background to include repair, fabrication and assembly as required.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with the customer is required.
- Need to be Customer Service minded.
- Able to service, repair, and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness.
- Reads and interprets manufacturer’s and airline’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferred.
- FAA A&P license preferred.
- Leadership experience helpful.
- High level of initiative and commitment.
- Excellent performance and attendance history.
- Ability to positively influence others.
- Advocate for company’s culture of excellence and customer service.
- Prefer experience with corporate aircraft.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Favorable results from pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
Oregon, United States