End of Service Award
Transportation (Company Vehicle)
Government Processing Fees
Instructors will train foreign military students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to produce qualified technicians in their assigned specialties who are able to maintain aircraft systems, subsystems, support equipment, and/or provide logistics support and expertise with little or no supervision. Training shall provide students specialty Upgrade Training to elevate skills from 3-level to 5-level, 5-level to 7-level on F-15SA aircraft, GE engines, and associated support services for the following specialty: AGE.
The Aerospace Ground Equipment Technician is responsible for picking up, delivering, inspecting, servicing, repairing, and performing approved modifications to assigned equipment using specific technical orders and technical manuals.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Perform all maintenance, modifications, repairs, inspections, and servicing on assigned equipment when requested by the users.
2. Ensure mission essential AGE status is tracked daily.
3. Provide status daily to MOC
4. Respond to Customer requests to pick-up and deliver AGE.
5. Provide necessary on-the-spot training to users on the proper use of the equipment.
6. Log all equipment pick up and deliveries and ensure this information is available upon request.
7. Prepare AGE for deployments and exercises.
8. Prepare Hazardous Materials for Military Air Shipments.
9. Process and inspect Support Equipment for Storage and Shipment and equipment- specific TOs, to include certifying hazardous declarations on the Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods.
Required educational/skills background: