FAR 135/91 Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Remote opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job title: FAR 135/91 Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job location: Work-from-home/remote (travel as required)
The Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) primary job responsibility is to provide strategic direction, along with sales and operational leadership for this well-established FAR 135/91 Charter and private aircraft management company. The CEO will be responsible for profitably growing this business within the aerospace industry. The CEO must deliver strategic vision while being focused on the development and implementation of day-to-day business solutions. They will have ultimate accountability for leading all functions in the business including sales, customer service, engineering, operations and financial excellence.
- Grow revenue and EBITDA.
- Increase sales to new as well as existing customers, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement and accountability throughout the organization.
- Provide the highest standards of quality and on time shipping.
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees.
- Develop and implement a strategy and business model that drives the required financial growth objectives
- Establish an effective organizational structure and manage recruiting, talent development, top grading, succession planning, and compensation.
- Comply with FAA and statutory regulations.
- Lead the global organization through stable and profitable organic growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Aviation-related major or a related field is required.
- MBA is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of FAR 135/91 aircraft charter senior-level leadership/management experience required.
- Must have a strong sales and marketing background and experience, successfully managing High Net Worth (HNW) and VIP client and customers.
- Extensive experience managing budgets and P&L’s exceeding $15M in annual revenue.
- Proven general management and leadership experience with evidence of developing and executing company strategy, increasing revenue and EBITDA.
- Experience reporting to a Board of Directors
- Strong analytical and financial skills to develop and manage financial, operational and sales metrics.
- Specialized knowledge of corporate aviation with proven success in exploring additional product lines and increasing company value.
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office including proficiency in Word and Excel spreadsheet preparation.
- Leadership traits and qualities:
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Focused on results.
- Anticipates problems and develops solutions.
- Effective data-driven decision maker.
- Excellent verbal & written communicator with effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to influence others.
- Transparent about problems and potential problems.
- Appreciates the value of employee morale as a motivator.
- Effective coach and mentor.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- A team player with a flexible “get it done” attitude