Work Remotely, United States
FAR 135/91 Client Services Executive
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
POSITION TITLE: Client Services Executive
EMPLOYMENT LOCATION: Remote (work-from-home) – prefer someone who currently lives in South Florida.
The employer is a global private aviation company pursuing to be one the world’s leading global business aviation company in the industry, and is committed to doing everything possible to ensure their passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed. From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant, to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport. The employer’s Client Services team is the first point of contact within the business for all of their customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service. The employer is looking for Executives to join their Client Services team in Miami Beach. The employer’s Executives provide an exemplary service, ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs.
- Handle flight bookings, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency, and a delighted client every time;
- Create Customer Confirmations, Itineraries and all necessary flight documentation;
- Ensure that each flight is tailored to the clients’ needs, always aiming for the perfect “home away from home” experience;
- Proactively communicate with clients on operational restrictions (e.g. weather restrictions, slot and permits) and seek and offer suitable alternative options;
- Book and follow up on ancillary services requested by the client, such as private dining and ground transportation;
- Maintain timely, factual and accurate communication with clients on all aspects of
- their flight to ensure that client expectations are always fully aligned with reality;
- Ensure rapid escalation to the employer’s teams’ Senior Manager / Manager and all relevant stakeholders on any issues that you are unable to resolve;
- Work with the Tactical Team to resolve urgent issues on imminent flights;
- Adopt new processes and organizational improvements, and actively participate in identifying improvement opportunities;
- Proactively assist with the day to day needs of the department, supporting other teams as necessary to cope with the workload;
- Carry out any other daily tasks as may be assigned by the senior on duty.
- Organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and private individuals.
- Provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
- The Client Services team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in aviation-based charter client and/or customer service
- Experience in a customer service role and the enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Experience skillfully handling difficult and demanding situations, while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless.
- Proactive, service-driven, a keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English language skills, including advanced spelling and grammar that will enable you to communicate clearly with your customers.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, a strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
Work Remotely, United States
Operations / Management, Sales