PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
A well-capitalized FAR 145 aircraft maintenance facility is looking to fill their Director of Maintenance position in Baton Rouge, LA. This shop maintains piston and light jet/turbine aircraft. The DOM will manage 3 A&P Mechanics and 1 Lead A&P Mechanic as well as the overall operational management of the Maintenance Shop.
– Qualified candidates must have an A&P license
– Inspection Authorization certification preferred
– Minimum five-years of experience in similar position aircraft maintenance management position
– Expertise in piston aircraft and turbine/light jets is preferred (i.e., Preferred aircraft maintenance experience to include piston aircraft: All King Airs, Beechcraft Bonanza, Beechcraft Baron, etc. and light jet aircraft like Cessna 400s, Phenoms, Honda Jets etc. preferred)
– Base salary to start at $100,000 annually (but could go up for the right candidate)
– Position includes relocation assistance, health insurance, 401K, and generous PTO.