Dallas, Texas, United States
FAR 145 Lead Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Lead A&P (in Dallas, TX)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job title: FAR 145 corporate A&P
Employment location: Dallas, TX
- Performs regular maintenance on corporate aircraft including cleaning, repairing, inspecting and maintaining the structural, mechanical, and electronic elements of the aircraft, replacing parts, measuring wear and assessing whether parts need repair or replacement
- Ensures proper working condition of mechanical systems before flight
- Develops and maintains records of maintenance, repairs, inspections, and any reports related to parts or services
- Ensures all work is accomplished in accordance with companies RSQCM, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and FAA regulations.
- Consults maintenance manuals and specifications to identify correct operations and specifications for replacements or repairs
- Installs new parts to replace or repair defective or recalled parts or to enhance the performance of the aircraft; performs these tasks efficiently and to specifications
- Ensures proper function of aircraft operating systems via a variety of tests and tools
- Identifies and resolves mechanical problems based on visual inspections or reports from pilot or crew
- Collaborates, as needed, with airframe and power plant (A&P) mechanics or other appropriate personnel to repair engines and non-instrumental parts
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate fluently in english
- Thorough understanding of aircraft parts, systems, and mechanics
- Thorough understanding of tools and testing methods used to ensure proper functioning of an aircraft and its parts, systems, and mechanics
- Ability to read, comprehend, and adhere to manual instructions to resolve complex mechanical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software used to complete and maintain records
- Detail-oriented with mechanical inclination
- Superior and careful workmanship
- Ability to perform basic inspections and repairs
- Ability to learn new skills and methods of repairs
- Sufficient oral and verbal communication skills, as needed, to discuss equipment malfunctions and complete reports.
- Must be willing to travel
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3+ Years of relative experience
- A&P Certification
- Phenom 100/300 aircraft maintenance experience preferred!!
- Prior experience working on corporate jets a plus!
- 3 years of supervisory experience a plus
- Must have valid driver’s
- Must pass security 10-year background check and random drug and alcohol tests
Dallas, Texas, United States