PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Title: FAR 91 Corporate Pilot (EMB-500 and/or EMB-505 typed preferred)
Employment location: Pella, Iowa
Employer is looking for a corporate pilot with experience flying corporate aircraft safely and efficiently, operating a fixed-wing aircraft for the purpose of transporting company employees and customers. The FAR 91 corporate pilot will assume the duty and responsibility as pilot-in-command with respect to corporate-owned and operated aircraft, including the safety of the flight and passengers at the direction and request of the Chief Pilot. The employer is looking for someone who is comfortable being the final authority, in absence of the chief pilot, to operate the aircraft, including starting, delaying, diverting or canceling a flight due to unfavorable conditions, determining flight routes, speed, take off, and landing times to fulfill requested scheduling requirements and safety standards.
– Accreditation from a technical school or an applicable skilled trades program with a minimum of 5 years’ experience required.
– Current Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Commercial Pilot Certificate and relevant ratings required.
– Minimum of 3000 hours total flight time with at least 1000 hours multi-engine and 500 hours turbine.
– Previous type rating required, preferably in the Phenom 100 and Phenom 300 airplanes (EMB-500 and/or EMB-505).
– Capable of obtaining and maintaining an FAA Type Certificate on all company aircraft.
– Meet FAA standards for vision correction.
Significant travel is expected. International travel is required. This position will require flexible schedule to meet business needs to include evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.