Texas, United States
The FBO manager will be responsible for arranging fuel deliveries, equipment repairs, and maintenance issues. Making up the employee scheduling, hiring, training, and terminating employees. Effectively manage the Line Service team to consistently deliver exceptional customer service while maintaining all quality and safety standards.
The tasks, duties and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- To handle the customer service needs of pilots, aircraft owners and passengers
- To manage and train staff to ensure the safe and efficient operation and handling of business jet aircraft, and equipment effectively.
- Achieve department gross profit objectives
- Budget experience
- Direct workflow so personnel are productive at all times
- Maintains staffing requirements by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintain exceptional standards of customer service by coaching, counseling, disciplining and evaluating employee performance
- Properly train personnel in all procedures
- Quality control & inventory of all fuels and properly maintained equipment
- General maintenance of hangars and grounds
- Handle ordering of fuel, oil, etc. including facilitating and negotiating best prices
- Directing positioning of planes as needed
- Coordinating concierge services for transient customers as needed
- Maintain all service records
- Oversee implementation of all rules and regulations for FBO
- Gather FBO information for monthly meeting
- Assist line technicians as needed to provide exceptional customer service
- To assist and provide support and reassurance during difficult and busy times
- Public relations as needed or requested
- Miscellaneous maintenance duties as needed
- Managers and above are required to review all processes in their areas of responsibility to achieve continuous improvement
- Effective problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Regularly required to stand, walk, climb, crouch, crawl, talk or hear, reach with hands or arms, grasp, pull and lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally required to work in high or precarious places and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Will have exposure to outdoor weather conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, fuel fumes, and loud noises.
- 10 years Aviation experience, including 3 years in Management.
Texas, United States
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management