Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the company Mission Value Purpose (MVP).
• Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Manage all aspects of the daily operations as well as provide leadership and coaching to increase overall safety, performance, maintenance, flight operations, facility requirements and customer service for the assigned deicing location.
• Conduct station audits.
• Provide information needed for airline deicing reports, and handle all airline and FAA questions/concerns as required.
• Take proper measures to be sure that aircrafts are deiced properly and airline manual requirements are met.
• Lead all investigations of any security issues and accident reviews.
• Be part of the review and recommendation process for safety measures taken to prevent further occurrences.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must possess 5 years of Airport/Airline or similar industry operational experience (De-Icing service background is PREFERRED!!) with a background in safety and regulatory compliance with all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
• College Degree or combination of higher learning and related professional experience
• Valid US driver’s license.
• Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screen is required.
• Successful completion of all IDS classroom and OJT de-/anti-icing training.
• Intermediate computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).